- This Policy describes:
- the types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, register with, access, or use the Services; and
- our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to information we collect in the App, through our Website, or in e-mail, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the App or our Website.
- This Policy does not apply to information that:
- we collect offline or on any other Company applications or websites, including other applications and websites you may access through the App;
- you provide to or is collected by any third party as described below in the “Third Party Information Collection” section; or
- is collected by other sources, such as governmental, law enforcement, or judicial agencies or processes.
Our other Company applications and websites, and those of third parties, may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
- CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16 AND NON-AUTHORIZED USERS.
The App is not intended for children under 16 years of age or persons who have not entered into or do not currently have in-force and ICA with BloomBridge (“Non-Authorized Users“). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16 or Non-Authorized Users. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent or from a Non-Authorized User, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 16, or you believe that a Non-Authorized User is currently accessing and using the App, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT.
We collect information from and about App users, including you, (1) directly when user information is provided to us, and (2) automatically when users use the App.
- Information You Provide to Us.
- When you download, register with, or use the App, or interact with the Website, we may ask you to provide information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, user name, email address, telephone number, date of birth, driver’s license information, insurance information, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information“); and
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as device identifiers, communication logs, traffic data, resource use, and location data (unmatched with specific users), and date, time, and/or location photo tags.
- Personal Information may include:
- information that you provide by filling in forms in the App or on the Website, such as information provided at the time of applying to be a BloomBridge contract runner (which, if such application is accepted by us, automatically registers you to use the App), responding to a contract runner alert (whether to accept or decline the indicated delivery), location, date, and time information that may be included with the photo file when submitting photographic evidence of delivery to us; initiating a contact through the App or Website, or requesting further services from us. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App or report a problem through the App;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone numbers) if you contact us;
- your responses to surveys or feedback requests that we might ask you to complete for research purposes or for helping us improve the Services;
- details of transactions you carry out through the App, such as by accepting or declining contract deliveries offered in your area through the App, the tracking of delivery status and location for contract deliveries you accept, and information relating to the fulfillment of contract deliveries, although download and subscription information, if any, will be handled by the Apple App Store or Google Play Store; and
- information we collect when you report deliveries, share or upload photographs and other content, offer suggestions, or provide other input when you access or interact with our pages or accounts on our Website, any third-party social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, or when you submit requests for information from us.
- You are not permitted to provide any information about contract deliveries or other Services performed for us to be shared, published, or displayed on social media pages or public areas of the App or on our Website (collectively, “User Content“), except as may be expressly permitted by us in a written policy applicable to you. In general, User Content may include personal information. You are responsible for all actions resulting from any information you post about the Services, your performance thereof, or your relationship with us on social media pages (ours or others’), on the App, or on the Website, whether authorized by us or not. Your User Content is posted and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of third parties with whom your User Content may be shared. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Content will not be viewed by unauthorized persons or used inappropriately. Remember, all information that you post on social media pages may become publicly available, is not subject to this Policy, and we are not responsible for the results of such postings.
- Automatic Information Collection.
- When you download, access, and use the App, we may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the App, and the App may use technology to automatically collect certain information, such as the following:
- traffic data, logs, routing, and other communication data, and the resources you access and use on or through the App and Website.
- information about your mobile devices, computers, and internet connections, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, domain server, operating system, browser type, mobile or other network information, and mobile device telephone numbers.
- metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your device, including, without limitation, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts, and address book information.
- information about the location of your device and the location, date, and time of any photographs you submit to us as part of a contract delivery.
- If you do not want us to collect the above information, do not download the App or, if you have already downloaded it, uninstall or delete it from your device. Be aware that you will be notified of available contract deliveries in your area only through the App, and if you do not download the App, you will not be able to participate in our contract runner program. If you use the App for any amount of time prior to uninstalling or deleting it, we will maintain the information you provided to us in connection with your (i) ICA, (ii) application to participate in the BloomBridge contract runner program, and (iii) all Services performed by you prior to your uninstalling or deleting the App. For more information, see the section entitled “Your Choices About Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information” below.
- We may use information collection and tracking technologies to collect information about your activities while using the App. We will not track your online activities unrelated to our contract runner program over time or across your use of third-party websites, applications, or other online services. Online collection and tracking technologies are commonly referred to as “behavioral tracking”. BloomBridge does not use behavioral tracking to monitor your use of any third party applications or online services.
- Information Collection and Tracking Technologies.
The technologies we use for automatic information collection may include:
- Web beacons, also known as internet tags, clear gifs or pixel tags, which are electronic files containing small bits of code that are embedded in pages or images on the Services, social media pages, or in our emails, which allow us understand how you interact with us, to gather statistics about users, such as to count the number of visitors to certain pages, to measure your rate and types of response to contract deliveries offered in your area, to determine if emails have been opened, acted on, or forwarded; and to verify server and system integrity. Web beacons are used to help us manage and improve our interactions with you and to make email messages more meaningful to you.
- Other Tracking Technologies, such as the collection of “referrers” where permitted by applicable law. A “referrer” is information your web browser passes along to web servers that refers to the URL from which you accessed the Services. Like most websites, we may also collect environmental variables, which include, among other things, the domain from which you access the internet, the time you access the Services (and the duration of your use of the Services), the type of web browser and operating system or platform you use, and the names and frequency of your visits to pages on the Website. We use these technologies for marketing purposes and to improve your experience with our Services.
Information collected automatically may be combined with other personal information we have about you so that we can improve and customize the Services and our communications and promotions. When we know how you interact with our Services, we can serve you better.
- THIRD PARTY INFORMATION COLLECTION.
When you use the App, Website, or their content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may include:
- advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers;
- analytics companies, such as Google Analytics;
- your computer or mobile device manufacturer;
- your internet or mobile service provider; and
- third-party websites and social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
The information third parties collect when you use the App may be associated with your personal information, or the third parties may use behavioral tracking to collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and online services. The information third parties collect from you may be used to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.
We do not control third parties’ tracking technologies or how the information they collect may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. We do not directly make your personal information available to advertisers, ad networks, ad servicers, third-party websites, or social media platforms (such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
Third parties may also provide us with information they collect. For example, Google Analytics, provided by Google, Inc., collects and shares with us information such as how often you access the Services, what pages you access, and what other sites or services you used previously. We use the information provided by Google Analytics to improve our Services and serve you better.
For more information regarding how Google collects, uses and shares your information, please visit: https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. Google tells us that Google provides you more choices on how your information is collected by Google Analytics by offering you an Opt-out Browser Add-on which can be located at: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. According to Google, this Add-On prevents Google Analytics from sharing information about visit activity.
The Services and our communications may contain links to other third-party websites, including social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram (collectively, the “Linked Sites“). We are not responsible for the privacy practices, policies, or content of any Linked Sites, even if you followed a link to them from the Services or our communications. This Policy does not apply to any Linked Sites. We encourage you to read and understand the privacy policies of any Linked Sites that you visit.
We may obtain information about you from Linked Sites. For example, when you link your account or engage with the Services through Linked Sites such as third-party social media sites, you may be allowing us to have ongoing access to certain information stored on those Linked Sites as described to you by those Linked Sites (e.g., your public profile, profile photo, friends list). We may receive certain information about you which is stored on Linked Sites if other users of those sites give us access to their profiles and you are one of their friends or connections, depending upon your settings on those Linked Sites. The information we have access to from Linked Sites varies and is controlled by your privacy settings on that website and by your consent.
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
- Use of Your Information. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- provide you with the Services and their contents and any other information that you request from us, including delivery availability and payment information, as well as creating and managing your accounts with us;
- customizing or improving your experience with the Services or conducting research and analysis;
- to determine which contract deliveries to show you, to calculate delivery distances and timing to the delivery locations, and to enable you to easily obtain routing and navigation information from third party apps you may use, such as Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, etc., features which may, in part rely on location services to be active while using the App;
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it to us;
- give you notices about your account and subscription, including cancellation, expiration, and renewal notices (if any);
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including, without limitation, the BloomBridge End User License Agreement, ICA, and for billing and collections (collectively, the “Other Contracts“);
- notify you when App updates are available and when changes are made to our products or services, contracts entered into between you and us, including Other Contracts, or other policies we may institute from time to time relating to the Services or contract runners generally;
- communicate with you regarding our Services, other products and services, events, promotions, and other offers and respond to your inquiries, comments, or requests. We may use your personal information for our marketing communications purposes at any time. See the “Your Choices About Our Collection, Use, and Disclosure of Your Information” section for more information;
- notify you when updates are made to this Policy; and
- to protect the security and integrity of our business and the Services.
- Why We Use Your Information. The usage information we collect helps us to improve our App and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- store information about your preferences and your area for contract runner services offers and alerts, allowing us to customize our App according to your individual circumstances;
- recognize you when you use the Services;
- provide support related to our Services offerings and to develop and improve our Services and related offerings;
- engage with you in connection with our Services; and
- estimate our contract runner program participant usage patterns.
- Use of Location Information. We may use location information we collect to notify you of available deliveries in your delivery area, determine which contract deliveries to show you, calculate delivery distances and timing to delivery locations, enable you to easily obtain routing and navigation information from third party apps you may use, such as Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, etc; allow you to connect with us, allocate our resources, and schedule timely deliveries as requested by our customers; and plan meetings and events in areas where concentrations of App users are clustered.
- Use of Information to Display Third-Party Ads. We will not use information we collect about you to display advertisements from any of our advertisers, whether corresponding to our advertisers’ target audiences or otherwise.
- DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device, without restriction. In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support the Services and our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our App’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as, for example, if you give us an email address to use to contact you for contract payments or support, and we contact you using that email address;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent;
- to quote and arrange insurance coverages appropriate for our business and risks;
- to comply with court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request or request from a securities exchange;
- to enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including Other Contracts; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or other third parties, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- YOUR CHOICES ABOUT OUR COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION.
- Your Choices About How We Use Your Information. We strive to provide you with choices regarding the handling of personal information you provide to us. This section describes mechanisms we provide for you to control certain uses and disclosures of your information.
- Location Information. Unless you block the use of location information, we may collect and use real-time information about your device’s location while the App is open on your device, whether you are using the App actively or the App is running in the background. You may close the App or disable location services if you do not want the App to collect real-time information about your device’s location. While use of location services is not strictly required, opting out of the App’s collection of location information may adversely affect your ability to determine your proximity to delivery locations and/or to obtain proper and accurate navigation and directional information to delivery locations from third party navigation apps you may use, which may affect your ability to properly perform the Services (and for which we shall not be responsible).
- Mobile Advertising. You can opt out of our advertising on mobile apps, if any, by using the advertising settings in your mobile device.
- Third Party Collection of Information. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. Third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website or by visiting http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ and http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
- ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION.
You can access, update, review, or change your personal information by logging into the App and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
If you delete any User Content (when permitted) from the App or Website, copies of your User Content may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or may have been copied or stored by other App or Website users. Proper access and use of information provided on the App, including User Content (if any), is governed by our BloomBridge End User License Agreement.
- INFORMATION FOR INDIVIDUALS.
You have the following rights:
- A right to be informed of the ways in which we use your information.
- A right to request from BloomBridge access to personal data, including (i) the categories and specific pieces of information we have collected about you, (ii) the categories of sources collected, (iii) the purpose for collecting or using the information, and (iv) the third parties with whom we share your personal information; and rectification or deletion/erasure of personal information under certain circumstances and subject to a number of exceptions, and certain rights to data portability.
- A right to bring your complaint to a regulator. If you are based in the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe that we have not complied with data protection laws, you can complain to your local supervisory authority; provided, however, regardless of where you are based, we would appreciate it if you would first give BloomBridge the chance to deal with your concerns directly by contacting us.
- A right to object to the processing of your personal data or obtain a restriction of such processing under certain circumstances (subject to our right to withhold available delivery alerts and other communications dependent on the processing of such personal data).
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, a right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the lawfulness of processing before its withdrawal).
There may be exceptions to these rights in certain circumstances, and where you cannot exercise a right due to an exception, we will provide that explanation.
To make such requests, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you submit a request, we will require you to verify your identity by providing a form of governmental identification where, if feasible, we may match your identification information with personal information we have about you, depending on the type of request made and verification measures proportional to the risk of the personal information involved with the request(s). There is no reasonable method by which we can verify your identity to the degree of certainty required by law for certain pieces of personal information, for example: unique identifiers such as cookie IDs, device ID, and IP address (where that information is not held by us in connection with directly identifiable information). There may be exceptions to these rights in certain circumstances, and where you cannot exercise a right due to an exception, BloomBridge will provide that information. BloomBridge will use reasonable efforts to fulfil your request within the response times of the applicable laws.
- GDPR COMPLIANCE.
BloomBridge, LLC is the sole data controller but does not own or direct the use of any stored client or user information. As stated in Article I above, you are entitled to request access to the information we hold on you or to restrict processing of the same. You are also entitled to request the deletion, erasure, and/or correction of your personal data. Use of our Website does not require any form of registration, and you may visit our Website and access its contents without telling us who you are. Our contract runner application on our Website and, upon approval, your access to the App, requires you to create an account and requests personal information from you (principally, name and email address). You may withhold any personal information requested by us, but it may not then be possible for you to gain access to the App notwithstanding any currently in-force ICA between you and us or for us to respond to any inquiry from you. Once you have consented to our collection and use of your personal information as described in this Policy, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time and for any reason; provided, however, that withdrawal of such consent may affect the rights and privileges you enjoy under the Services or an in-force ICA between you and us (for which withdrawal we will have no liability or responsibility in connection with any such affected rights and/or privileges).
- YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS.
This Article provides you with additional disclosures required under California law.
If you are a California consumer whose personal information is collected through the Services (“Customer“), the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA“) provides you with certain rights, including those described in Article I, together with the rights and disclosures set forth below.
- You have the right to request that we disclose to you:
- the specific pieces of California Personal Information we have collected;
- the categories of California Personal Information we have collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which the California Personal Information is collected;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling California Personal Information; and
- the categories of third parties with whom we share California Personal Information.
- You have the right to request that we delete California Personal Information about you that we have collected from you provided, however, that deletion of such California Personal Information from the Services may affect the rights and privileges you enjoy under an in-force ICA between you and us (for which we will have no liability or responsibility in connection with any such affected rights and/or privileges).
We do not sell your personal information as defined by the CCPA and have not done so in the past 12 months.
We have not disclosed any personal information as defined by the CCPA for any business or other purposes in the past 12 months.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits Customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. We do not share our Customers’ personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, whether with or without your consent. For inquiries about our disclosure policy, please contact us at email@example.com or BloomBridge, LLC, P.O. Box 5291, Brandon, Mississippi 39047.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any Service where this Policy is posted, you may request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted (if such posting is permitted by us in accordance with this Policy). To make such a request, please send an email with a detailed description of the specific content or information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted, and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
To exercise any of your California Privacy Rights, contact us at email@example.com or BloomBridge, LLC, P.O. Box 5291, Brandon, Mississippi 39047.
As required under applicable law, please note that we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to information or acting on your request to exercise your rights. We may require you to provide your email address to verify your identity in response to exercising requests of the above type. You will, therefore, need access to your email account to receive our communications necessary to process your request. Please make sure to check your spam inbox to ensure these important communications are not missed. We may limit our response to your exercise of the above rights as permitted under applicable law.
If you have authorized an agent to submit a request to know or a request to delete, BloomBridge may require that you (i) provide written permission for a named agent to do so; (ii) verify your identity directly with BloomBridge; or (iii) provide the authorized agent with a valid power of attorney. BloomBridge may deny a request made on your behalf if the agent does not submit proof authorizing such request.
You have a right not to be discriminated against for exercising any of these rights or any other rights, subject to the rights and obligations under the California Consumer Privacy Act, including by our:
- Denying you access to the Services;
- Subject at all times to Section K.b., providing you a different level or quality of Services.
- However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by law that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels for Services. Any permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
You may contact us with questions and concerns about our privacy policies or practices by contacting us using any of the methods listed in the “Contact Information” Section.
- CALIFORNIA DO NOT TRACK.
California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) provides that California residents are entitled to know how we respond to “Do Not Track” browser settings. However, we do not currently take actions to respond to Do Not Track signals because a uniform technological standard has not yet been developed.
This California-specific addendum was last reviewed and updated as of June 15, 2021.
- PAYMENT POLICY.
- In General. The App is provided under license by private invitation only. You must first execute an ICA with us, after which you will be added as an available delivery person or “runner” to our contract runner platform in an area proximate to your principal place of residence. Once added, you will receive an email from us with a link to download the App and your initial log-in details.
- Fees. There is no fee to download or use the App, nor are there in-app purchases available from within the App. You do not have to subscribe to the App or periodically renew any subscription in association with the App. Your license to use the App under the BloomBridge End User License Agreement will begin on the date your download link and log-in details are sent to you by email from us and will expire as of the time your ICA is cancelled, expires, or is terminated. You will be eligible to receive available delivery alerts for your area, and accept or decline available deliveries, through the App for so long as the App is available on your device and your ICA is in effect. To view, manage, or delete the App, visit your account for the app store from which you purchase the App.
- Terms Specific to App Purchases made through the Apple App Store. App downloads initiated from the Apple App Store will be processed through your iTunes account and, if applicable, renew automatically through your iTunes account. There is no fee to download or use the App.
We reserve the right to terminate your account or suspend or terminate your access to the App if your ICA is revoked, cancelled, suspended, or terminated for any reason.
- DATA SECURITY.
We have implemented reasonable technical, administrative, and physical measures designed to help us secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. When we collect or transmit sensitive information such as personally identifying information, we endeavor to use industry standard methods to protect that information. We also ask our third-party service providers to use reasonable security measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use and disclosure. However, please understand that despite our best efforts, no method of electronically transmitting or storing information is ever completely secure or impenetrable.
The safety and security of your information depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the App, such as message boards and review pages, or on third party social media, such as Facebook. The information you share in public areas or on third party social media may be viewed by any user of the App.
Unfortunately, THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION VIA THE INTERNET AND MOBILE PLATFORMS IS NOT COMPLETELY SECURE. ALTHOUGH WE DO OUR BEST TO PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH OUR APP. ANY TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CIRCUMVENTION OF ANY PRIVACY SETTINGS OR SECURITY MEASURES WE PROVIDE.
We retain personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected or processed. We also retain information for security, legal compliance, and disputes and claims handling.
The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the bottom of the Policy. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date, active, and deliverable email address and phone number for you and for periodically reviewing the Policy to check for any changes.
- CONTACT INFORMATION.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
P. O. Box 5291
Brandon, Mississippi 39047
or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone at (833) 256-6688.
REV: 24 JUNE 2021