This Website is offered and available to users who are over the age of 13 and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service, material, or functionality we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion and without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time for any length of time. We reserve the right to restrict user access at any time to some or all of the Website, including restrictions on access affecting registered users, any user, or any group of users.
You are responsible for:
– Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. REV20201110
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including all information, software, text, displays, graphics, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Company, its licensors, and other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyrights, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws.
– Your computer may temporarily store copies of Website materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
– You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes.
– You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
– If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our End User License Agreement for such applications.
– If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take the actions that are enabled by the social media features.
You are not authorized to any may not:
– Modify copies of any materials from this Website.
– Use any illustrations, photographs, video, or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the Website and the accompanying text or materials.
– Delete or alter any copyrights, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Website.
– Access or use the Website, or any services, materials, or functionality available on the Website, for any commercial purposes.
BLOOMBRIDGE, LLC. and the terms BloomBridge, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans (collectively, the “Marks”) are trademarks of Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use the Company Marks without the prior written permission of Company. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
– In any way that violates federal state, local, or international law or regulation, including laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries.
– To exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm, minors in any way, including by exposing them to inappropriate content, bullying, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
– To transmit or procure the sending of any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including, without limitation, “junk mail”, “chain letters”, or “spam” or similar solicitations.
– To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Company, a Company employee, another Website user, or another person or entity, including by using email addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing.
– To engage in conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm Company or users of the Website, or expose us or them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
– Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Website or interfere with any other person’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
– Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
– Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
– Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
– Introduce into, on, or through the Website any viruses, trojan horses, works, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
– Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any part of the Website, the servicer on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
– Attach the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attach.
– Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. User Contributions
Any User Contribution you post to the Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By posting a User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the irrevocable, unrestricted, worldwide, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties your User Contribution(s) for any purpose, subject to any account settings made available to you by us that may curtail the rights provided to us in this paragraph.
You represent and warrant that:
– You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions you post on or to the Website, and you have the legal right to grant the license you grant above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you post, and you, not Company, have the sole responsibility for your User Contributions, including the legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness of each of them.
We are not, and will not be, responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website, and YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, AND ITS AND THEIR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS (COLLECTIVELY, “COMPANY GROUP”), FROM ALL DEMANDS, CLAIMS, ALLEGATIONS, LIABILITIES, ACTIONS, PROCEEDINGS, CAUSES OF ACTION, AND SUITS OF EVERY KIND AND CHARACTER (“CLAIMS”) AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, AWARDS, JUDGMENTS, FINES, PENALTIES, EXPENSES, FEES AND COSTS (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES AND COSTS OF LITIGATION), AND OTHER DETRIMENTS (“LOSSES”) ARISING OR RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO USER CONTRIBUTIONS POSTED BY YOU.
Monitoring and Enforcement
We have the right at any time and without notice to you to:
– Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions, for any reason or no reason, in our sole discretion.
– Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you to or through the Website violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
– Take appropriate legal action, including referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU, ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF, YOUR HEIRS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND ASSIGNS, HEREBY FOREVER WAIVE, AND RELEASE, DEFEND, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY GROUP FROM ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES ARISING OR RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY MEMBER OF COMPANY GROUP OR FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY A MEMBER OR MEMBERS OF COMPANY GROUP OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
We cannot and do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website and cannot promise, ensure, or guarantee prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction on our part regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by you, any user or a third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or non-performance of the activities described in this paragraph.
The following content standards (“Content Standards”) apply to all User Contributions and all uses of Interactive Services. User Contributions must comply, in their entireties, with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
– Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
– Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
– Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
– Be likely to deceive any person.
– Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
– Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, annoy, or bully any other person.
– Impersonate any person or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
– Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
– Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contribution violates your copyright(s), see our Copyright Policy http://www.bloom-bridge.com/copyright for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on the information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from or relating to any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of the Website’s contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, third party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, or reporting services. All statements or opinions expressed in these third-party materials, and all third-party articles, responses to questions and other content are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. Third party materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible or liable to you or any third party for the content or accuracy of any materials on the Website provided by third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but the Website’s content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update any Website materials at any time.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our advance, express, written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to: – Link from your own or third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
– Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
– Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, with respect to the content with which they are displayed, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we may provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
– Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
– Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by any other site, such as, for example, by framing, deep-linking, or in-line linking.
– Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links in our sole discretion at any time without notice.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, including links contained in advertisements such as banner advertisements and sponsored links, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of the sites or resources to which the links are associated and accept no responsibility for them or for any Loss that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Mississippi in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United State. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for compliance with local laws with respect to such access.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your individual requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any compromised data or data you may lose. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR LOSSES CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, RANSOMWARE, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE WEBSITE.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPANY GROUP) MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH COMPANY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, COMPANY GROUP) REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY GROUP BE LIABLE FOR CLAIMS OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, OR ANY SERVICES OR MATERIALS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR OTHER WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHICH DAMAGES MAY INCLUDE, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOOD WILL, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS, LOSSES OR OTHER DAMAGES WERE CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING LIMITATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law ; Jurisdiction and Venue
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by BLOOMBRIDGE, LLC., 1611 Devine St, Jackson, Mississippi 39202.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy http://www.bloom-bridge.com/copyright in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.