– On this Website;
– In email, text and other electronic messages between you and the Website; and
– By us offline or through any other means other than those described in the preceding section, including on a different website operated by the Company or on websites operated by a third party ; or
– By any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or through the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use this Website, make any purchases through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address,
telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at .
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
– By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, mobile phone or text number, credit card or financial information, order fulfillment data, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information“);
– That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as location data (unmatched with any specific user), communications logs, resources accessed or used, age, income, gender, race or ethnicity, or anonymous survey responses; and/ or
– About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us.
– Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, automatically recorded times and dates of website visits, page visit information, statistical information, location information matched to the user, user internet connection data (IP address, operating system, and browser type), and information collected through cookies, web beacons,] and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
– Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service, ]requesting further contact, services, or information from us. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us (if any), and when you report a problem with our Website.
– Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us.
– Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
– Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
– Your completion of other forms on the Website other than those listed above.
You also may provide voluntarily information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted, and may be transmitted to others, at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by persons not authorized by you or us.
Automatic Information Collection and Tracking
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
– Details of your visits to our Website, including location data, and other communication and website analytics data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
– Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). See Your Choices About Our Use, Collection, and Disclosure of Your Information below for information on how you can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Website and how we respond to web browser signals and other mechanisms that enable consumers to exercise choice about behavioral tracking.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain such statistical data or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. The information collected helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
– Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
– Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
– Speed up your searches.
– Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
– Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored object (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser setting as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Your Choices About our Use, Collection, and Disclosure of Your Information below.
– Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (and referred to as clear gif, pixel tags, and single pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example , to count Users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
– Website analytics programs and trackers.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Your Choices About Our Use, Collection, and Disclosure of Your Information below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to use, including any personal information:
– To present our Website and its contents to you.
– To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us. – To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
– To provide you with notices about your subscription], including expiration and renewal notices.
– To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
– To notify you about changes to any products or services we offer or provide through the Website.
– To provide you Website assistance when you request it from us.
– In any other way we may describe when you provide the information. – For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please . For more information, see Your Choices About Our Use, Collection and Disclosure of Your Information below.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our Users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
– To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
– To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, including, for example, customer support, credit history, and authorization and deliver services providers.
– To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
– To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Your Choices About Our Use, Collection, and Disclosure of Your Information, below.
– To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use an “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipient.
– For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. – With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
– To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
– If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Our Use, Collection, and Disclosure of Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt out by . You may also opt out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 833-256-6688.
Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or other contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt out by . You may also opt out by contacting us at email@example.com or 833-256-6688. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out will not apply to information provided to the Company because of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to use to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt out by . You may also opt out by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 833-256-6688.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your User account. We may elect not to accommodate a request to change information if we believe that change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at P.O. Box 5291, Brandon, MS 39047.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to use is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions and personal information will be encrypted using SSL or similar technology.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are solely responsible for keeping this password confidential. We recommend you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot and do not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
P.O. Box 5291, Brandon, MS 39047